jillgg's good life (for less)
I often get questions about taking care of clothes, from the steamer I use to organizing my closet where hangers don't leave "bumps" in the shoulders of sweaters. Today I am putting them all in one place. These are items I own and LOVE and highly recommend too. Steam boat This is a great compact steamer for a good price. Vapers can get very expensive, but I've found this to be good value and work really well. It's not ideal for travel, but it works, I've definitely packed it in my suitcase before. I bought travel steamers which are much cheaper and broke twice. I think this one is a good middle ground for not being wildly expensive but still compact and of high quality. Drawers for jewelry I have a similar set of jewelry drawers (it looks like my exact drawers are no longer available online) and find them very helpful for keeping my jewelry organized but still in a compact container as I don't have a lot have rooms in my closet. Sunglasses drawers I ...
Comments
Post a Comment